Register today to save your spot in Susan Huston Fashion Concepts’ Girls&Style Girls&Beauty Summer Camp!
Girls ages 8-12 years old
A 5-day summer camp for girls, ages 8 to 12. The summer etiquette and beauty camp is designed to teach today’s girl practical and important beauty habits, proper etiquette and some basic modeling tips. Plus, each student will be given an opportunity to model in a mall fashion show for extra confidence and fun!
June 18th – June 22nd 1:00pm-4:00pm (15 total instruction hours)
Camp begins daily at 1:00pm sharp. Your camper may be dropped off as early as 12:30pm and must be picked up no later than 4:00pm.
I.T.S. Academy of Beauty Conference Room (lower level of mall, under the food court)
North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- 15 hours of training
- Daily light snack and water (be sure that your camper eats lunch prior to their arrival)
- Girls&Style Girls&Beauty tote bag
- Opportunity to model in the North East Mall 2018 Back to School Fashion Show
Campers Will Learn This and More!
- Hair & Nail Care
- Posture, Walk & Model Walk
- How to Write the Perfect Thank you’s
- Skin & Body Care Plus Fun Natural Facials in Class on Spa Day!
- Clinique Skin Care Artist in the Classroom
- Proper Introductions Techniques
- Netiquette, Communication and Common Courtesies
- Take a seat! How to Sit in a Chair Properly
- Cars—In and Out with Ease
- Stairs—How to Glide Like a Model
- Cell phone/Texting netiquette
- Dining Etiquette
- The Ins & Outs of Good Restaurant Manners
- Wardrobe & Closet Care
- Be the stylist: Using a rack of clothes, which we provide, students will work in teams to learn valuable lessons in how to put clothing and accessory looks together.
- Each student coordinates a wardrobe collogue using magazines to create a wardrobe poster board
- Students learn how to multiply their wardrobe for more fashion milage.
- Nutrition: Today’s road to healthy living. Get the latest nutritional tips plus track your meals to make healthy food choices.
Registration (available online only)
Class limited to 25 seats. First come first serve basis.
$199(Early Bird pricing ends April 1st)
Camp sessions are subject to cancellation or change, due to low enrollment. Registrants will be notified 14 days in advance if the session is cancelled. If registrants need to cancel their reservation, they will receive a full refund, if they do so 14 days or more in advance of the session start date. No refunds will be made for cancellations make less than 14 days in advance of the start date. Registrants should notify Susan Huston Fashion Concepts immediately of cancellation, so that children on the waiting list may attend in their place.