Register today to save your spot in Susan Huston Fashion Concepts’ Modeling 101 Workshop!
Girls ages 13-17 years old
A comprehensive 7-hour modeling workshop with lunch provided.
A 1-hour styling and on-location photo shoot with a professional stylist and fashion photographer.
*No prior modeling experience is needed
Check back for upcoming workshop dates
I.T.S. Academy of Beauty Conference Room (lower level of mall, under the food court)
North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- 8 hours of model training
- Complimentary lunch
- Modeling 101 tote
- Professional notebook filled with modeling information, tips, and guidelines
- Opportunity to ask the modeling panel and learn from fashion and modeling pros
- 1 hour on location professional photo shoot
What You Will Learn
- Runway moves from posture perfection to the model walk, stance and posing
- Modeling Genres: What type of modeling is for you?
- The do’s and don’ts of becoming a model
- Become a modeling pro: Healthy habits, skin, nail, and hair care routines, make up techniques plus model “upkeep”
- Understanding how modeling agencies work, from representation, comp cards to vouchers; all about agencies
- How to avoid model scams and work in the real world of modeling
- How to dress for a go-see or agent interview and develop your agency interview skills
- Get tips from the pros on natural and runway make up
- Ask the modeling industry pros in makeup, modeling, styling, and photography! Join in the panel discussion and invite your parent’s to ask questions