Register today to save your spot in Susan Huston Fashion Concepts’ Modeling 101 Workshop!
Girls ages 13-17 years old
A comprehensive 7-hour modeling workshop with lunch provided.
A 1-hour styling and on-location photo shoot with a professional stylist and fashion photographer.
*No prior modeling experience is needed
November 10, 2018 (7-hour workshop)
November 11, 2018 (1-hour photoshoot)
I.T.S. Academy of Beauty Conference Room (lower level of mall, under the food court)
North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- 8 hours of model training
- Complimentary lunch
- Modeling 101 tote
- Professional notebook filled with modeling information, tips, and guidelines
- Opportunity to ask the modeling panel and learn from fashion and modeling pros
What You Will Learn
- Runway moves from posture perfection to the model walk, stance and posing
- Modeling Genres: What type of modeling is for you?
- The do’s and don’ts of becoming a model
- Become a modeling pro: Healthy habits, skin, nail, and hair care routines, make up techniques plus model “upkeep”
- Understanding how modeling agencies work, from representation, comp cards to vouchers; all about agencies
- How to avoid model scams and work in the real world of modeling
- How to dress for a go-see or agent interview and develop your agency interview skills
- Get tips from the pros on natural and runway make up
- Ask the modeling industry pros in makeup, modeling, styling, and photography! Join in the panel discussion and invite your parent’s to ask questions